Whether or Not You Are Home Schooling!
We like to describe these workshops as “classics” that outline the why and how of home education. They will stretch your thinking and help you identify questions you should be asking yourself as you craft your own family’s philosophy of education. You will learn a great deal about the ideas that motivated the early pioneers of the modern home education movement in the United States. Each session is 70-90 minutes long and is accompanied by a detailed outline.
- Identifying Dangerous “High Places” in Education $4.00 Add to cart
- Etiquette: Privilege or Panic? $4.00 Add to cart
- The Top 12 Opportunities and Obligations Parents Have in Mentoring Their Teens $4.00 Add to cart
- Secrets Effective Home Educators Know $4.00 Add to cart
- Schooling or Educating: Which are you doing? $4.00 Add to cart
- Learning Styles: Match Curriculum and Methods to the Needs of Your Children $4.00 Add to cart
- How to Provide Excellent Musical Training for Children $4.00 Add to cart
- Eliminating Crucial Gaps while Individualizing Education $4.00 Add to cart